Hopefully your weekend is going well and is restful. We all need a break and while I’m working this weekend I appreciate the change of pace the two days bring.
I’ve received a couple of these and so with my downtime away from writing I decided to follow through and make good use of it. ‘Bipolarallie’ and ‘Nanaaj’ nominated me for this one so I offer a sincere thanks to them both and invite you to check out both of their blogs- I think they’re pretty neat and will put smiles on your face. Bipolarallie could definitely be a comedian and Nanaaj’s creativity is something I hope will rub off on me every time I visit her site. Kudos to you both, sweeties. 🙂
Seven Facts About Me:
- I’m 95% good, 5% bad
- I lived in Alaska for almost 4 years when I was a kid (parents were in the military).
- I’m a brain aneurysm survivor (in the company of VP Joe Biden and actress Sharon Stone).
- I love all kinds of music- literally my iPod can probably surprise you when it’s on ‘random.’
- I love to sing (people actually like my singing) but I don’t sing nearly as much as I’d like to.
- I admire dancers (from background dancers to Broadway/Vegas to ballet to strippers). Anyone who loves to show off their coordination in front of a crowd gets a thumbs-up from me!
- If I could, I would choose writing (versus Psychology originally) to have as a career for the rest of my life. There is something about writing that I’ve fallen in love with. It’s like a perfect marriage where none is thought to exist.
I nominate the following people for the One Lovely Blog Award:
~I’ve spent the last two hours going through these blogs so trust me when I say they’re worth it.~
Here are the rules if I’ve nominated you:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers and let them know about the award by commenting on their blog
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if you don’t already)